Tuesday, August 5, 2014

90s Music Tuesday

Always go forward, y'all. Except when you need to go back to the future that used to be. The 1990s. Here are some amazing songs from that wonderful decade that iTunes radio recently reminded me of. I am only genuinely embarrassed about liking one of them. Mm. Maybe two.

Primitive Radio Gods "Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand"



So good! So v. v. good! Also, phone booths! So 90s!


Lyte Funkie Ones "Summer Girls"



This came out before I had any idea what A&F was. Youthful innocence.


Beck "Loser"


This video and song have such huge places in my middle school memories that it is. Just. Epic. Soy un perdedor indeed.

The Goo Goo Dolls "Iris



Embarrassed a little, but yes, I used to love this song. Just sway along and think of 1998.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...