Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Five Inspiring Ideas for Labor Day Weekend

The end of the summer is upon us! I don't know about you all, but I'm excited for the prospect of cooler weather and have been eyeing my long skirts and sweaters with anticipation. I've missed them. They are ready to be released from the confines of my closet.

But in celebration of the impending last hurrah of the hottest of seasons, here are a few ideas to liven up these final sweet gasps of summer.

End-of-summer sangria.


And put that sangria in a portable wine cup.


Maybe add some fancy ice cubes.


Drink it in the river while listening to tunes from your waterproof speakers.


And don't forget your summery temporary tattoos!


(Photos via respective linked websites)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...