Monday, August 18, 2014

The Best Not-So-Hidden Texas Swimming Hole

Have you ever been to Krause Springs? Before my current stay in Austin, I lived here for five years while going to UT. And during undergrad, Krause Springs never even crossed my radar. 

And for that, I am very disappointed with everyone who knew about it and didn't tell me. 

Since moving back to Austin, Chris and I have been out to Krause Springs a handful of times, and it's honestly just magical. I mean there is no real magic going on there, Witches of East End fans, but you get those feel-good-summer's-gonna-last-forever vibes when you're out there. And if that's not magic, then I don't know what is.


Here are a few shots from last summer when we took my nephew swimming there while we were babysitting one day. Def try to go while it's still that nice kind of hot.

Let the good summer times roll, y'all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...